Sunday, August 03, 2008

start point

eager to start my new diet, i went grocery shopping yesterday. took me a whole bloody hour! fruit, veg, lean meat, cheese and yoghurt. my basket has never been so full of wholesome goodness before. i was amused by the selection. when i got home, i neatly portioned all my food which was fun. then i worked on my menu and got all excited again.

today i asked hubs to take before pics of me. i wanted to use one outfit and have him take pictures of me as i progress. but he said it would be better if i did pics in a bikini. *men!* i'm very pleasantly surprised that he is being so supportive and wants to be involved. so we did the pics and one day i'll be brave enuf to share them.

here we go!

1 Comments:

At 9:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So babe... how's it going? Updates!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home