Monday, June 18, 2007

it's now or never



so d-day has arrived with not much success. i ended up working late and didn't manage to squeeze in any exercise. note to self - really, really need to make time for this.

dunno if it's bad timing to start it today. i'm in the middle of my period so i'm feeing testy and lumpy and i am craving chocolate like crazy.

the silver lining is that i've been using the clarins body shaping creme - which the nice lady said would melt my fats. ka-ching! that aside, it feels really nice on the skin and the technique in which to use it is an arm workout on it's own. the creme leaves my skin feeling tingly and it smells great.

tomorrow i walk. fer sure.

food journal
0830 - 1 x small char siew pao with water
1130 - 1/2 an egg mayo on rye and 2 x chicken wings with water
1230 - 2 x slices of papaya
1630 - 1/2 egg mayo on rye (the other half of my sandwich) with coffee and low fat creamer
1830 - 2 x 1" cubes of chocolate with a black coffee - no sugar
2030 - 10 x flat spoonfuls of briyani rice with indian yoghurt - no curry + a piece of chicken + a cup of jap green tea.

i know, today sucked as a first effort. i'll try harder tomorrow. if it's any consolation, i'm feeling guilty abt the briyani : (

5 Comments:

At 11:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your food intake has just made me depressed - like not depressed enuf from the monday blues. Sigh.

 
At 11:36 PM , Blogger shoesthatfit said...

how did my food intake upset you?

 
At 11:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

10 x flat spoonfuls of rice? With yoghurt only? For me... watching what I eat to that extent will just depress me...

Having said that... need to eat home more often, I'm working on the belief that home-cooked food is less fattening.

sigh.. all this talk about food is making me hungry again.

Sidenote - I wanna learn how to tell the doneness of meat just by touching it!

 
At 8:39 AM , Blogger shoesthatfit said...

not if you go for seconds and thirds babe. nor would a full serve make a difference.

i think it's in the choices.

the doneness of meat ... isn't that subjective?

 
At 12:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

true... eating my mum's cooking will definately NOT help me keep off the pounds, considering that i will most likely overeat.

As in one is supposedly able to tell how done meat is just by pressing/ touching it. How you actually tell escapes me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home