Tuesday, May 30, 2006

fat hope

as all diets go, i pigged out last week and now it's time to pay the piper. on top of adding inches to my lovely lady lumps, i also have a nasty eczema outbreak which has restricted my diet. i'm now off crustaceans, poultry and nuts ... all my faves.

today i start my diet and have decided to write abt my progress. the chronicles of Nah-hia. (if you're singaporean, you'd get it) diets ain't easy, it's such a mind game. we'll see how far i get before i have to poll the audience or call a friend.

journey with me as i embark on the tumultous adventure of weight loss. be frustrated with me as i look longingly at the bottle of nutella just teasing me from the shelf. get "excited" with me when i decide to add some cardio in my regimen to amplify the torture. share with me your triumphs and failures and hopefully we will all be thinner for it .. or at least heathier.

there is hope for the fat ... it's called fat hope : )

6 Comments:

At 3:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is hope for the fat ... it's called fat hope : )

your last line reminded me of the remarks THE HUBS made last nite..it went somewhat like dis...

"blah blah blah...cheo bu at 180 degrees...pretty from afar.."
(cheo bu walks by and my jaw dropped in disbelief)
the he cont'd " sorry babes, think there's a stamp in my eye! she's FAR FROM PRETTY!"

 
At 6:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

first i want to congratulate you for being my first customer : )

now, your hubs was checking out chicks while stuffing his face with you. then still want to complain abt your model body ah! too much lah.

 
At 7:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

so got prize or not for being first? ok..popcorn on you la when we go on our movie date! hope the allergy's gone by then.

we always check ppl out 'openly'. actually, the hubs learnt it from me....hehe
i check out dudes ALL THE TIME too, honey.

 
At 12:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diet-shmiet... I take it from your lack of updates that progress has been slow?

I'm starting to despair at my attempts (or lack thereof) to lose weight and to get into a shape other than round. Everyinght I decide tomorrow is the day to start going to the gym... and of course when tomorrow comes, I'm either too tired, or work suddenly takes on new urgency.

Maybe I should just get used to being round...

 
At 11:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

but still, better tomorrow than today :)

i do that too, i have 2 hard boiled eggs for breakfast, then a dumpling soup for lunch then fried chicken for dinner!! with cake!!!!

sigh, at least we try.

 
At 1:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh.. this in week, in a renewed attempt to eat healthier, I brought a box of cereal, a packet of low-fat milk, a bowl and a spoon to work. All this with the good intentions of avoiding unhealthy convenience food come breakfast + snack time.

And then what do I do today? I go buy a curry puff for breakfast!

Why can't the saying 'it's the thought that counts' hold true for weight loss attemps also?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home